- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
Plant Care Instructions:
- Be careful to avoid over watering.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot based on type of plant
The mango tree is a prolific producer of edible tasty fruit. Mango is the leading fruit crop of India and considered to be the king of fruits. Aside from their value as a fruit tree, mango trees can be used in the landscape as shade trees. The leaves of the mango tree are used on all auspicious occasions. It is just because the air that comes through these leaves purifies the area and keeps free of any germs and bacteria.
Regular( 24 To 72) Hrs, Express (12 – 24) Hrs
Cover, Plastic Pot
Indoor, Outdoor, Semi shaded
3 to 6 Months, 6 to 12 Months, More Than 12 Months