- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
Plant Care Instructions:
- Be careful to avoid over watering.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot based on type of plant
Guava, Psidium guajava, is an evergreen shrub or small tree in the family Myrtaceae grown for its edible fruits. Guava has a slender trunk with smooth green to red-brown bark. The trunk may be branched at the base and the branches droop low to the ground. The plant possesses oval or elliptical leaves which are smooth on the upper surface and hairy on the lower surface. Guava produces solitary white flowers and a berry fruit. The fruit is oval in shape and green to yellow in color. The flesh inside can be white, yellow, pink or red in color and contains numerous yellowish seeds. Guava can reach grow to 10 m (33 ft) in height and lives for approximately 40 years. Guava may also be referred to as common guava and its origin is unknown although it grows native in parts of tropical America.
Regular( 24 To 72) Hrs, Express (12 – 24) Hrs
Cover, Plastic Pot
Indoor, Outdoor, Semi shaded
3 to 6 Months, 6 to 12 Months, More Than 12 Months