2 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant in a Bowl
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
Plant Care Instructions:
- Be careful to avoid over watering.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot based on type of plant
Bamboo plants are considered very lucky and auspicious, according to Vastu Shastra, as well as Feng Shui. It is believed that keeping bamboo plants at home and in the office, brings good luck, wealth and fortune. Over a period of time, bamboo plants have been modified, for keeping it indoor as a houseplant. Today, bamboo plants are available in different sizes and varieties – from small size ‘friendship plants’, where logs of bamboos are stacked together and tied with a red ribbon and placed in glass vase filled with stones, pebbles and water, to the larger ones with long height and thick stems and leaves. You can find a variety of lucky bamboo plants in gift shops, as well as nurseries. Here, we look at everything you need to know about bamboo plants and where to place it in the house.
Regular( 24 To 72) Hrs, Express (12 – 24) Hrs
Indoor, Outdoor, Semi shaded
3 to 6 months, 6 to 12 months, More than 12 months
Cover, Plastic Pot